Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Briana makes a deal?

Poring over all the documentation of Briana Roberts and Christopher Brichetto has given me a major headache. Luckily Grace from www.justiceforayla.org used to be a legal secretary, so she has Graciously agreed to go over the docs and let us know what it all means.

It appears that Briana got some kind of sweeeet deal from the state of Maine. I wonder what information she had to trade to get it?

So check out Grace's website www.justiceforayla.org for the latest! (I'm not sure when she will have it ready, probably in a day or so I would expect. It was a lot of information!)



1 comment:

  1. I read at Grace's site every time she post something. She does seem pretty knowledgeable and I enjoy her writing.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you really think! No IP trackers or blockers here! Let it all hang out!